Hi Stamping Friends,
Happy New Year!
I made this card for a subordinate. I am happy that I finally tried the two-tone Glitter and Stencil Technique. The glitter-covered card is really sparkling and pretty.
I wish all of you an even more productive and sparkling year ahead in the year of 2018! Thanks for stopping by.
1. For Two-Tone Glitter and Stencil Technique, please check out Jennifer McGuire’s tutorial.
2. Stamp is by STAMPlorations, text die cut and stencil are by Hero Arts.
Challenges to Enter
- Cards in Envy Framed with Circles Card Challenge
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Love to Craft LTCCB #17 - December Anything Goes
- That’s Crafty Challenge- Anything Goes
- Time Out Challenge #99 – New Beginnings
Marriage is for sure a new beginning for a person’s life. That’s why I think this card is qualified for the challenge.
- Crafting by Designs December Anything Goes Challenge
- Crafty Creations Challenge #357 Anything Goes
- STAMPlorations Never-Ending Anything Goes Challenge