2023/04/07

Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge – 2023 April Anything Goes

 


Hi Artsy Friends,

It’s time to play along with Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge again. The Challenge Theme is always Anything Goes.     

It’s super easy and all you need is kick starting your creativity and share it with us. For Challenge Rules and other DTs’ inspiration artworks, please check out our Challenge Blog. Please join us for the fun. I can’t wait to see your beautiful artwork.

I made this card for another subordinate who has worked for 25 years in our office and has decided to retire. Making masculine cards is a challenge to me but I made it in consecutive two months. Yay! 

Hope this card is inspirational to you. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

Card Details

The following are how I made the card.

1. While making my previous card, I misted the positive side of the stencils (Simon Says Stamps and Altenew, respectively) and stamped the stencils on a watercolor panel to create a free style mixed media background panel.



2. Sponge Distress Oxide Inks to enrich the background panel.



3. Stamp my all-time favorite text background (Hero Arts). By this time, I thought the beautiful mixed media background has been ruined. Yet I had no choice but to continue.



4. Apply Embossing Paste over Leave Stencil (Simon Says Stamp) on Background panel and let dry.



5. Die cut Outline Clustered Leaves (Simon Says Stamp).

6. Attach Leave die cut on card panel and mount to a black card panel, then amount to a 5 X 6.5 inches card. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...