2021/04/24

Hugs & Kisses


Hi Artsy Friends, I’m trying hard to catch up the homework of All About Layering 6 Die Edition online class of Altenew Academy. This is Lesson Four which incorporates a shaker card. I don’t have similar pattern papers so I applied Ink Blending Technique for the Peony. Hope it’s eye-pleasing to you. Thanks for stopping by. 

Card Details

All dies and the sentiment stamp are by Altenew.

Challenges to Enter

I was purely inspired by the color of Lavender. I'd classify my card style as Clean and Layered Style.

I prefer Spring to Summer because the Spring season in my country, Taiwan, is not too cold and not too hot. There are lots of flowers blooming with all kinds of beautiful colors. Spring is just an eye-pleasing season. 


9 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! What a fabulous layered die cut flower! And the shaker element adds a fun touch! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our aperture/window card challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The purples are beautiful, and go so nicely with the shaker pieces. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous - I absolutely love that flower and the shaker component. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous shaker card! Love the details in your floral die!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty shaker card, love the heart shape combined with the beautiful floral. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous spring card...thank you for sharing at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Helen! So glad you also made it a shaker card. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble #82. -- Melanie R. (My sister lives in Taipei and is a speech pathologist at the Taipei American School.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melanie, thanks for the message. Wow, Speech Pathologist! What a cool profession. I hope your sister enjoys her life in Taipei. In case you have a chance to visit her, please drop me a note. I'd love to meet with crafters all over the world.

      Delete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...