2021/04/19

It is an Honor to Know You


Hi Artsy Friends,

This card is a homework of Day 3 of All About Layering 6 die Edition online class of Altenew Academy.      

Inspired by Altenew Flower of the Month Social Media Challenge- Daisy (#altenewflowerofthemonth), I dug out my brandnew Craft-a-Flower Daisy die set to make this card. I challenged myself to use watercolor (which is beyond my comfort zone) to color the daisies. I kind of like how the card turns out. Hope it’s eye-pleasing to you as well. Thanks for stopping by.



Card Details

All dies, sentiment stamp and background washi tape are all by Altenew.

Challenges to Enter

          

I have two never-before-used-stuff items in my card- the daisy die set and the background plaid washi tape.


7 comments:

  1. What a lovely colour palette to your pretty floral card. Thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning card Helen! thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the elements you included on your card, it's beautiful! So glad you joined us for our Make My Monday challenge.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning project, BRILLIANT design.. Thank you so much for entering your gorgeous project into our "MELLOW YELLOW " challenge atThe sisterhood of crafters this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Cheers, aNNie DT Member
    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and pretty card, lovely washi tape!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Such a beautiful design Helen! LOVE it!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful card, Helen! Thanks for sharing your card at Mix It Up Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...