2021/04/15

You’re in My Heart



Hi Artsy Friends,

I finally dug out my brand new dies to make this card, thanks to the inspirations from Altenew Academy class – All About Layering 6 Die Edition. Yes, it’s a homework! Ha!

I’m happy about how it turned out. Hope it’s eye-pleasing to you. Thanks for stopping by and wish you a great day ahead.



Card Details

All dies and the sentiment stamp is by Altenew

Challenges to Enter

                    

I was inspired by the color scheme.


I did not play with the optional color twist.


I have two never-before-used-stuff items in my card- the flower dies and the background leaf die.

        



5 comments:

  1. The minute I saw the open die cut at the bottom of your card I went "Wow!", Helen. It adds an unexpected look and compliments your beautiful Hibiscus. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers. Gorgeous spring card. Thank you for joining our anything goes challenge at Through the Craft Room Door this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card with the gorgeous flowers and the die cut background. I like how you kept the bottom part of the card "open". So unique and clever. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely flowers!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    DT for AG with Dies
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...