Hi Artsy Friends,
It’s time to play along with Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge again. The February Challenge Theme is Anything Goes.
No matter if your project is CAS, Mixed Media, …, as long as it involves stencil(s), you’re welcomed to join. For Challenge Rules and other DT’s inspirations, please check out the Challenge Blog. I’m sure the Theme has endless possibilities, so please do join us for the fun.
The following is how I made my card. This card is for a subordinate who is currently under cancer treatment. Hope my card will show my care and encouragement to her, and is also inspirational to you. Thanks for stopping by and wish you a great day ahead.
1. Apply Distress Ink (Squeezed Lemonade) over Dahlia Stencil (Altenew) on a card base.
2. Rotate the Dahlia Stencil a little bit while with stencil center unchanged. Apply Distress Ink (Mustard Seed) over stencil to create depth.
3. Apply VersaMark over stencil. Apply clear embossing powder, then heat embossed the Dahlia to create texture. Apply Distress Glitter (Seedless Preserves) on flower center.
4. Attach die cut sentiments (Simon Says Stamps). Adhere card base to a card. Voila!
Hi Artsy Friends,
After a long day’s work, I got rid of the exhaustion and made this card because I was so inspired by Nicole Watt’s Stencils Unleashed online class available at Altenew Academy. Thanks, Nicole.
This card is a combination of the techniques covered in Day 3 and 4. In addition, I applied Tim Holtz’s Stickles Glitter Gel Solar Flare over the flower center on the gold-embossed flower silhouette. Boy, can you see the tiny golden stars mixed with the golden glitters?It’s so gorgeous and I am absolutely happy about the end result. Hope you like it too. Thanks for stopping by and wish you a great day ahead.
All stencils and sentiment stamp are by Altenew.
Challenges to Enter
I substituted the neutral color- Grey by two shades of gold- Antique Gold and Stickles Glitter Gel Solar Flare.
- Through the Craftroom Door Anything Goes Challenge 19th November 2021- Sponsored by Polkadoodles
- Allsorts Challenge Week 608 - Beautiful Blooms
- Mix it Up Challenge MIUCB #45 - Anything Goes + Optional Bleaching
I did not play with Optional Bleaching.