2021/11/07

Thinking of You – Stencil Monoprint

Edited on 11/20/2021

I’m thrilled that this card was chosen as a Top 3 by As You Like It Challenge – Favorite Circle Embellishment. Thanks, DTs.

Hi Artsy Friends,

It’s time to play along with Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge again. The November Challenge Theme remains to be Anything Goes.       

For Challenge Rules and other DT’s inspirations, please check out the Challenge Blog. Please join us for the fun. I can’t wait to see what you have come up with.  

I’ve been buried by overwhelming matters (both business and personal) lately. In order to deliver my DT artwork, I dug out a Stencil Monoprint background that I made in August. This is in fact a Make-Two-At-One-Time project.  I’m so grateful that I saved it which in turn saved my day! Ha! Hope this card is eye-pleasing to you. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


Card Details

1. The Make-Two-At-One-Time project’s two stenciled background is shown above. And for my first card, please check out here.  

2. Stencil and Butterfly die cut are by Simon Says Stamp and so is the Holographic Rainbow Paper which is used for butterfly die cut. Scribble die cut is by Tim Holtz, Sizzix. Sentiment is by Hero Arts. 

Challenges Entered
I hope my non-standard flowers wreath background is qualitied.
My favorite circle embellishment is scribble circle like the one I used in this card. It adds texture to the background with artsy effect. Sometimes standard is boring! Ha!
I did not play with the optional twist.

15 comments:

  1. WOW! Simply gorgeous creation Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty stenciling and that butterfly is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the rose monoprint in the background Helen. Such a pretty backdrop for your gorgeous butterfly! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stenciled monoprint floral wreath, Helen. TFS your stenciled wreath image too. Your CAS finished card is Gorgeous with the die cut cover plate, butterfly and sentiment. So pleased you joined us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful monoprint and colours and a gorgeous sparkly butterfly. Thanks for sharing at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the beautiful rich tones on your butterfly. It's a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...