2021/11/20

Floral Flurries Thermos

Edited on 12/17/2021

I almost fell from the chair when I noticed that my Floral Flurries Thermos Project was chosen as the Second Place Winner by Altenew for its “Get Wild with Washi Creativity Inspired: Washi Tape Contest 2021!”. Woohoo!      

Altenew offered one CRAFT YOUR LIFE PROJECT KIT: GARDEN ROSE (worth $59.99 each), shown below, as a prize.      

I can’t thank Altenew’s inspirations and generosity enough!

Hi Artsy Friends,

My favorite thermos has a terrible (ugly) appearance because I use it every day. 

Inspired by artworks of Altenew’s “Get Wild with Washi Creativity Inspired: Washi Tape Contest 2021!”, I decided to dig out my brand new Altenew Washi Tape to cover the bottle.

I applied two layers of washi tape which created awesome visual depth. I think the new look is great and I love it even though there are some wrinkles. Wrinkles are organic, and handmade doesn’t need to be perfect, right? 

Anyway, flower power! I can’t wait to bring my Floral Flurries Thermos out. Thanks for stopping by and have a cheerful day.

Challenge Entered

7 comments:

  1. What a great idea ... BEAUTIFUL! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Mix It Up!
    Darlene
    Mix It Up
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I love your idea.
    Thank you for sharing your card crafting skills with us at the ATG challenge for Through the Craft Room Door. TTCRD.blogspot.com
    I look forward to seeing many more of your challenges.
    With kind regards
    Sue TTCRD DT
    Blogspot handmadecardsbysb:wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is such a creative idea and it came out beautiful!!! I love it!!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new look is fantastic, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello... Thanks for sharing your project with Moving Along With The Times, such a lovely idea. Good Luck and hope to see you next time.
    Diane Louise (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever project, looks nice! Thank you for playing with us at Love to Craft Challenge and we hope to see you again in December for our final challenge.
    XOXO, Aimeslee LTCCB DT
    http://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helen this is an idea I needed to read about before tossing my old coffee thermos!! Congratulations on your win at Altenew today!! woo HOOO!!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...