2021/11/06

So Grateful – Pigment Ink Blending

Hi Artsy Friends,

I used to think Pigment Inks are for Heat Embossing. After noticing some demonstration stunning cards of ERUM TASNEEM using light-colored pigments inks over dark-colored cardstocks, I thought I might give it a try.

I decided to apply complimentary color scheme for this card. I think it turned out not bad. This has opened up more opportunities for me to make use of Pigment Inks. Thanks, Altenew, for hosting this challenge.  

Hope this card is eye-pleasing to you. Thanks for stopping by and have a colorful day.

Card Details

Pigment Inks (Buttercream, Warm Sunshine and Ruby Red), Embossing Folder and sentiment die are all by Altenew.

Challenge Entered

My take is Thankful Sentiment, Free and Any Color



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the intro to this technique. You've created such a beautiful card. It makes that texture even more wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, such a lovely design and great technique. Thank you for sharing your lovely design with us this week over at Tic Tac Toe Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Helen. Love that sponging o the embossed areas. Thanks for joining us at the WWC. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice card, great technique. Thank you for playing with us at Love to Craft Challenge and we hope to see you again in December for our final challenge.
    XOXO, Aimeslee LTCCB DT
    http://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...