2021/11/28

Happy Ever After – Two-Tone Glitter Ritz

 


Hi Artsy Friends,

I need to make a wedding card for a subordinate. I revisited an old card and made this one. It’s sparkly gorgeous. 

In my country, red is a traditional color for wedding event despite that nowadays young people may not follow the tradition. I used it anyway. Hope my card is eye-pleasing to you. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

Card Details

1. Stencil is by Simon Says Stamp. Stamp and sentiment are by STAMPlorations.

2. For  more Two-Tone Glitter Ritz cards, please check out my old card. I also applied an old school technique – Faux Metal Technique for the sentiment.

Challenges Entered

I love using dies and stencils in my cards. If I need to choose only one, I’d choose stencil because it’s inexpensive and can be used to stamp, layering, emboss, etc. And you can apply lots of media on it to achieve versatile effects.

10 comments:

  1. Love the bold use of red in this design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such a pretty wedding card! I love the red and all that sparkle! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sparkly and pretty. This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty wedding card! I love the red as well! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this lovely glitzy wedding card with us at Allsorts this week.

    Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all those glittery hearts - thanks for sharing your creation at this month's STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe the colour of love is RED! So it’s perfect for a wedding card as you say. So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing this fabulous card with us at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Love all the sparkles!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful romantic card! Love the glitter!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...