2021/12/07

Joyful – Triple Glitter Ritz with Stencil

Hi Artsy Friends,

It’s time to play along with Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge again. The December Challenge Theme remains to be Anything Goes.    

For Challenge Rules and other DT’s inspirations, please check out the Challenge Blog. Please join us for the fun. I can’t wait to see what you have come up with.  


Glitter is addictive. Following my previous card, I challenged myself to further extend using triple Glitter Ritz. Boy, the sparkly shine is so gorgeous. Hope my DT card is inspirational to you. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

Card Details
1. Triple Glitter Ritz Technique is similar to Two-Tone Glitter Ritz Technique demonstrated by Jennifer McGuire a few years ago. You just need to combine the Masking Technique.
2. Snowflakes Stencil/Mask and sentiment dies are by Simon Says Stamp.

Challenges Entered
The snowflake stencil and sentiment die are all my Never-Before-Used-Schtuff. I’m so glad I dug them out.



10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous such lovely colours and a super sentiment die thank you for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great and I'm sure sparkles even more in real life.Thanks so much for using a die in my challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous, sparkly card, thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. An elegant Snowflake card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these sparkly snowflakes are just gorgeous! The sentiment stands out perfectly, too! Thanks for playing with the Tic Tac Toe challenge this week with this lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful! The background is lovely and I really like that joyful die (even went looking for it.)

    Thanks for sharing your Holiday Card with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helen, this is a beautiful card. It makes me want to give glittering a try (I'm glitter-phobic, usually make a terrible mess). Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Little Red Wagon this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply beautiful and blingy Helen. I can imagine how amazing it looks irl. Thanks for adding to our Stencil challenge at STAMPlorations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very effective technique! Thanks for playing with us at Country View Challenges and Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple but beautiful! I love the glittery shine on your card! Thank you for joining the December challenge of the Country View challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...