Hi Stamping Friends,
Inspired by Altenew Academy’s class - Monoprinting Made Easy, I practiced my Gelli Plate with dye inks for the very first time and the background was what I made. Hope you like it. Like the card says, hope your day is amazing. Thanks for stopping by.
1. Stamps and die are by Altenew.
2. Apply Altenew Crisp Dye Ink, Rubellite and Pink Diamond, with stripe mode on Gelli Plate.
Cover Gelli Plate with a white card panel and let dry.
3. Stamp layers of floral images and layers of leaf images with Altenew Crisp Dye Inks- Warm & Cozy and Green Meadows, respectively and die cut the images.
4. Assemble the card as shown on top.
Challenges to Enter
There were vague stripes in my card, Rubellite and Pink Diamond.
- Love to Craft Challenge LTCCB #36 - July Anything Goes
- Mix it Up Challenge MIUCB #27 - Anything Goes + Optional Foiling
I did not play with Optional Foiling.
- Through the Craft Room Door Anything goes challenge week of July 23
- Die Cut Divas Challenge Blog - Anything Goes with an Optional Twist of Patriotic