2008/11/16

ISCC17 Grungeboard Minibook with a Twist

I am glad to urgently squeeze time to participate ISC Challenge again. Today is the last day to enter ISCC17 - Grungeboard Minibook with a twist.

I used images from ISC .Nature Silhouettes I and Minibook Series: Photo-Negative. I followed instructions from Beate Jones’s Meander Book to finish my mini book. I used 3/4” wires but it seemed to be a bit too large. Maybe next time I should use 1/2” wires.

I covered the grungeboard crown with Distress Stickles Fired Brick on the front cover,
and covered the grungeboard heart with Distress Crackle Paint Aged Mahogany on the back cover.
I think this minibook looked OK! Since it was done within a short time, I really can’t complain to much! Thanks for coming and looking!

2 comments:

  1. Love the colours you chose for this pretty book. I'm glad you joined in too.
    Ros

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ros the colours are really beautiful. I think it's a lovely book.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...