2012/04/29

Experience ~ Watercolor Effect


Inspiration Journal is hosting a Water Coloring Challenge this month. I have wanted to play with it since I knew it! I also had inspirations, mainly the color palette, from Moxie Fab World’s Tuesday Trigger challenge: Watercolor Butterflies as follows:


 


Today happens to be the last day for the latter! So I have to either do it now or simply miss it! 


I am glad I made it! Yeah!


 


四月份Helen的卡片生產力出奇的低!哈!這當然是因為辦公室工作量創新高的緣故!今天很開心能完成一張水彩效果的Tag而且同時參加兩個挑戰!感覺挺充實的!


書籤上的字句:經驗,不是發生在你身上的事;而是對於發生在你身上的狀況,你所做的事!嗯!感覺有些繞口,不過蠻有道理的!大家有同感嗎? 


Tag 說明


1.          所有印章圖案出自Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection


2.          本章書籤同時參加下面兩個挑戰


Ø          Inspiration Journal Water Coloring Challenge


Ø          Moxie Fab World’s Tuesday Trigger challenge: Watercolor Butterflies


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous work, Helen! Love this 水彩效果的Tag!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...