2013/09/18

XOXO -- 六張 Artist Trading Card (ATC) 之九



These are the last series, series 9, of the ATCs I made for Stampers in Taiwan Gathering Activity back in July this year.

Since black is not my style, I seldom used black as background. But I wanted to try this technique – pencil coloring over white ink on black cardstock. I think the outcome is fine. It surprised me that lots of stampers chose this set when we were doing ATC exchange! 

Card Detail

1.      All stamps are by Hero Arts.

2.      Oil-based Color Pencils are by Faber-Castell. 

All in all, I made a total of 45 ATCs in nine kinds as shown below.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Each one of them is a little masterpiece! You did an amazing job with these ATCs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Virginia, Thanks for the compliment. Your words made my day! :)

      Delete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...