2014/03/27

Totally Awesome


This is a last-minute card I made before the gallery of the Clean & Simple 3 Online Class closes. The technique is called Stamp Layering but I incorporated stenciling. The effect is similar.

I am also entering this card to the following challenges:

1.ColourQ Challenge #234


2.Moxie Fab World Challenge – Stencils, Styling with Stencils Challenge


Card Detail

1.All stamps are by Hero Arts.
2.Stencil is by The Crafter’s Workshop.


If you like my card, please drop me a note! Thanks!

Remark

This card won the Shout-Out of Moxie Fab World’s Styling with Stencils Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. The layering looks so effective - especially against the arrowed background. What a gorgeous stamp. Thanks for playing along with Colour Q!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stenciling and layering...very trendy! So glad you shared it with us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well if this was a last minute card you would never know it love what you did with the stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers! What a cool card - congrats on your Moxie Fab shout out - well deserved!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...