2016/07/05

Welcome Baby (Girl)


With a brand new work responsibility, I’ve been extremely busy this year, as can be seen that fairly few cards have been shared here.

I’m glad I managed to make this card. It’s been sort of a tradition that I made cards for my subordinates for their new born babies. I’ll also enter this card into the following challenges:

1. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Anything Goes
2. Just Add Ink #318 – Just Add S
    S in my card includes stars, silver and sequins.

3. Time Out Challenge # 60  
    I was inspired by the floral theme and monochromatic color scheme.
4. A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #23 - "Anything Goes"
5. Digistamps4Joy #126 - Anything Goes with optional twist of use dies and/or punches
6. The Sisterhood of Crafters - Create Your Own Background

I'm in a heaven whenever I'm making cards. Hope this card is eye-pleasing to you.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen, lucky recipient!
    Thank you for sharing at Digistamps for Joy, Jackie DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stencilled background design, very pretty card Helen
    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely baby card Helen. Your background is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty - I love the soft back ground (colour and technique) Very sweet. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, your stenciled background adds such wonderful depth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful creation Helen! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘CREATE YOUR OWN BACKGROUND’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card - absolutely perfect for a new baby girl and your coworker will love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...