Hi Stamping Friends,
I was inspired by several challenges and have made a tag with a card. I’ll give this card to a subordinate who has been so understanding and helped me lots of extras work.
In addition to say “I love you”, I think Valentine is also a good time to say “I appreciate you.” Do you agree? Hope this card is eye-pleasing to you. Thanks for stopping by.
Challenges to enter:
My choice is embossing paste over a stencil.
- The Diva’s that Cut February Challenge – Using Red or Pink
- STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge – Anything CAS Goes
I was inspired by the word-Passion which made me think about coffee and Valentine and appreciate. Ha!
- Classic Design Team Open Challenge #11 - Anything Goes
- Craft Stamper Anything Goes Stamping Challenge
- Creative with Stamps Challenge #11 - Valentine
My style is Clean and Layered Style. I was inspired by the sweet hearts even though my heart was not the focal point.
I played with the theme.