Hi Stamping Friends,
Time flies. It’s time to play along with Happy Little Stampers (HLS) Mixed Media Challenge again. The November Challenge Theme is Tag. Yay, this is basically like Anything Goes, isn’t it?
For more details and other DTs’ inspirations, please check out the Challenge Blog. Anything mixed media could be linked up to our challenge as long as it follows our theme. Be sure to join for a chance to win $20.
It’s approaching the most colorful season of the year. I’m challenging myself to make an autumn tag in a pastel way. The following is how I made my tag.
1. Apply several Distress Paints on stencil, flip the stencil and use the stencil like a stamp, i.e. press the colored stencil on tag. Let dry.
4.Randomly apply Embossing Paste over stencil on tag to create texture. Let dry.
5. Die cut leaves (by Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous). Stamp music notes (by Hero Arts). Edge leaves by Distress Inks.
6. Heat emboss text (Simon Says Stamp) in white on black card scrap. Assemble the tag as shown on top.
Hope this tag is eye-pleasing to you. Let’s spread kindness by making and sharing tags/cards with one another. Thanks for stopping by and wish you a great day.
Edited on 12/31/2017
1. The tag was chosen as one of the Top Three by We Love 2 Create Challenge. What a happy surprise! Thanks, DTs, you made my day.
2. The tag was also chosen as one of the Top Three by Stamp and Stencil Pastel Challenge. It's indeed double happiness. What an honor! Thanks, DTs.
Challenges to enter
- Stamp and Stencils – Pastels
- Mix It Up Challenge Blog MIUCB#7 – Anything Goes + Stenciling
- Country View November Challenge – Stencils
- Mixed Media Warriors MMW#22 Challenge – Autumn
- More Mixed Media Challenge - Anything Goes/Optional Black
- STAMPlorations November Mixed Media Challenge
- Craft Stamper, Take It Make It November Challenge – Anything Goes Stamping Challenge
- We Love to Create Challenge #2 - Anything Mixed Media/Creative Goes
- Creative Artiste Challenge #32 – Anything Mixed Media Goes
- A Inky Mess Challenge #15 – Anything Goes with Mixed Media
- Classic Design Team Open Challenge # 15 – Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time to Craft Open Challenge #06