Hi Stamping Friends,
It’s time to play along with Happy Little Stampers (HLS) Mixed Media Challenge again. The February Challenge Theme is Butterfly. Yay! I'm excited because butterfly is my favorite image!
For more details and other DTs’ inspirations, please check out the Challenge Blog. Anything mixed media could be linked up to our challenge as long as it follows our theme. Be sure to join for a chance to win $20.
The following are how I made my tag.
1. Apply various Distress Inks on tag.
2. Apply more distress inks over stencil to create tone-on-tone effect.
3. Stamp text collage and butterfly images on tag.
4. Apply white embossing paste over leave stencil on tag.
5. Die cut butterflies. Apply Distress Inks on butterfly and cover the butterfly with Wink of Stella. Heat Emboss text in white on black card scrap.
6. Assemble the tag. The shiny butterfly is eye-catching and beautiful as shown.
I had a great time making this tag. Hope it is inspirational to you. Please drop me a note if you like it. Thanks for stopping by.
Challenges to Enter
I used Butterfly/Crimson/Corners/Cream.
- We Love 2 Create Challenge #5 - Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes
- Crafter’s Castle Challenge #2 – Anything Goes with the option to share your Favorite Distress Ink Technique
- Creative Artiste Challenge #34 – Anything Mixed Media Goes
- A Inky Mess Challenge #17 – Anything Goes with Mixed Media
- Craft Stamper, Take It Make It February Challenge – Anything Goes Stamping Challenge
- A Bit More Time To Craft EXTRA February Challenge