2019/09/07

I need Vitamin SEA


Hi Artsy Friends,
It’s time to play along with Happy Little Stampers (HLS) ATC (Artist Trading Card/Coin) Challenge again. The September Challenge Theme is Ocean/Sea.
 
For Challenge Rules and other DTs’ inspirations, please check out the Challenge Blog.

Inspired by the Challenge Theme, I dug out a brand new old stamp set (you know what I mean!) and made the ATCs quickly. I’m happy about it and hope you like it too. Thanks for stopping by and wish you a great day ahead.


ATC Details
1. Apply various Distress Inks on cardstock.
2. Place Wave stencil (Memory Box) over cardstock. Spray water over stencil to get faded effect as seen.

3. Cut background panel into ATC size. Stamp text (Simon Says Stamp) in black. Apply Nuvo Glimmer Paste over dots stencils and let dry.


4. Stamp sailboat in red, die cut and attach to ATC panel. Voila!

Challenges to Enter
  
    My favorite way to add text is to use text stamps (either rubber stamps or clear stamps) to stamp with archival black ink on card stock.
      

4 comments:

  1. I love the wavy background and the stencilling as a backdrop to the sailboat! Great sentiment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing the challenges this one tiny ATC qualified for! [You Go Girl :)] -- I adore that fun boat -- it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So many fantastic techniques in one tint but mighty project.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these fun ATC's. You've created such an incredible sea effect! Awesome!
    Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create With Polkadoodles! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...