2009/03/08

ISCC23 Inspired Jewelry

I have missed ISC (Innovative Stamp Creations) challenges for quite some time. I am glad I finally took time to participate this ISC Challenge 23- Inspired Jewelry, which ends today. (For detail, please check out http://innovativestampcreations.blogspot.com/2009/02/isc-challenge-23-inspired-jewelry.html

Actually this is the very first stamped jewelry I have ever made and I am so excited it is a success!

I stamped the key image (from ISC Minibook Series:Photo-Negative) on a piece of plain grungeboard. I applied Ranger Alcohol Inks on a piece of fragment. When dry, I glued the fragment onto the grungeboard and trimmed the grungeboard to fit the exact size of the fragment. Then I assembled the necklace by adding a connector to the back of the grungeboard and a jump ring, and da la...

Betsy, thank you for this challenge which inspired me to extend my limits!

1 comment:

  1. This is so very pretty! I love the alcohol inks on the fragment! Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...