2013/02/17

Love Always



I incidentally found a challenge called Muse and fell in love with its concept immediately. The interesting part of this challenge is that the Top Three Featured Cards are by voting from participating members instead of challenge design team members!

This card is for Muse Challenge # 4 .



 I was inspired by the color combination (green and lilac) as well as the sketch.

This card is also entered for Hero Arts February Challenge since I incorporated laces and love sentiment. 

Card Details

1.     All stamps are by Hero Arts.
2.     The lace border die is by My Favorite Things (MFT).

I understand it will be extremely difficult for Non-Mandarin-speaking stampers to leave a message in this blog! Please drop your note at my Flickr instead! Thanks!


前幾天發現一個很有意思的挑戰Muse,很有意思的原因是因為:

1.     挑戰僅提供一張圖片做為靈感來源,大家可以天馬行空的發揮

2.     參加者需要到至少三位其他同好的格子留言鼓勵

3.     每次挑戰選出的三張作品(Top Three Featured Cards)是由當次參加者共同投票產出,而不是由示範團隊選出

 Helen這張作品的靈感來源為圖片中的顏色和構圖。

 卡片說明

1.     所有印章出自Hero Arts

2.     花邊刀模出自My Favorite Things (MFT)

3.     該張卡同時參加Hero Arts February Challenge

有興趣的同好下次可一起參加喔!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...