2013/10/05

A Happy Hello - Celebrating World Card Making Day 2


I hope this card looks familiar to you! Yes, it is the sequel of this card! Whenever you do the Die Cut Inlay Technique, you normally can make two cards at once!

Today is World Card Making Day. Have you made any cards to celebrate yet? If yes, please leave a link to me so that I can visit and admire!

     

I will enter this card to the following challenges of Moxie Fab World:

1. The Metal, Wood & Cork Challenge
2. The Stickers & Tape Challenge

Card Details

1. Sentiment stamp and die cut are by Papertrey Ink.

2. Washi tapes are by kamoi and Mark’s.

3. Wood Veneer (木片紙) is by Simon Says Stamp.

4. The technique I used is named Die Cut Inlay by Jennifer McGuire. The same technique is called Inset Die Cuts by Julia Stainton.

Be sure to check out Moxie Fab World and Paper Craft Connection blogs. There are some giveaways!

這張卡片是前一張卡的續集,理論上,只要是玩「刀模鑲嵌」技法,應該是一次就可以做兩張相類似的卡片!所以大家不妨多嘗試!

今天是「世界做卡片日」,大家有無做卡片慶祝呢?若有,歡迎提供網址,大夥兒一起欣賞慶祝吧!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Helen! Thanks for linking this up to the Stickers & Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ...and thanks again also for your contribution to the WCMD post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Helen! Thanks also for linking this up to the Metal, Cork, & Wood Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...