2013/10/20

Birthday Card Inspired by Tuesday Trigger


I need to urgently make a birthday card for a senior colleague of mine. I am so glad this week’s Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger- Apache Tears in the Key of Autumn (photo below) gave me some inspirations!



I will also enter it into Moxie Fab World, The Color Media Challenge with the inspiration as follows:



Card Details

1. Stencil is by The Crafter’s Workshop.
2. All stamps are by Hero Arts.
3. Flower centers were decorated by Ranger Glitz Stickles (Tiara) for a gorgeous look!


It’s been an extreme busy week. I am so glad I managed to make this card!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Helen! Thanks also for linking this up to the Color Media Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...