2014/01/31

Nicest Thoughts



I knew we could dry emboss over a stencil and I knew we could sponge over a stencil, but I never thought of combining these two techniques together! After watching Julie Ebersore’s demonstration at Online Card Classes’ latest class – Stenciled, I just had to give it a try!

Here comes my take and I kind of like it!

Helen本來就知道可以用型版來做出浮雕效果,也知道可以用復古印台透過型板在卡紙上色,不過倒未想過結合這兩種技法!在日前的網路課程Stenciled中看到這樣的做法,忍不住手癢!啊!這又是個簡單且不會失敗的技法,值得嘗試喔!

Card Details

1.The stencil is by The Crafters’ Workshop and the stamp is by Hero Arts.

2.用型版做出浮雕效果,基本上跟用刀模做出浮雕效果做法是一樣的,不清楚的同好可參考Helen的舊文章「刀模片浮雕技法」。

1 comment:

  1. This one literally looks like I can buy it straight from a store! It's so hip! Mommy you really have a good sense of design! =]

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...