2020/01/07

He Who Plants a Tree Plants a Hope



Hi Artsy Friends,
Welcome to the first Happy Little Stampers’ (HLS's) ATC (Artist Trading Card/Coin) Challenge for 2020. The January Challenge Theme is Masculine.


For Challenge Rules and other DTs’ inspirations, please check out the Challenge Blog.

Honestly speaking, making a Masculine project is very challenging to me because I’m too feminine (ha!) and I have very few masculine stamps. I finally decided to pick a tree image and simply enjoyed stamping and revisiting some basic techniques - brayering, VersaMark Resist and Heat Embossing.

Hope you like this set of ATCs. Thanks for stopping by and wish you a great day.

ATC Details
Stamps are all by Stampin’ Up.

 
 
 
Challenges to Enter



 

5 comments:

  1. Masculine anything is hard. Your tree ATCs are fabulous, awesome colours and many techniques, it's fun to go back to basics. it's so much easier to diecut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you - I struggle with masculine projects as well.
    But look at these...your ATC's are awesome!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow alle drei sind wirklich ganz toll geworden, deine Farben leuchten super schön, richtig schön, gefällt mir sehr, danke für deine Teilnahme bei ATCs mit Herz, liebe Grüße Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card. A simple stamping technique gives so much depth. Thanks for entering the Simply Too Challenge, Angela DT

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...