2020/02/07

If Life Gives You Lemons


Hi Artsy Friends,

It’s time to play along with Happy Little Stampers (HLS) ATC (Artist Trading Card/Coin) Challenge again. The February Challenge Theme is Fruity.

I am a fruits lover. I eat lots of fruits every day. But I must say this challenge is super difficult for me because I have rare fruit-image stamps.
I found and found and finally found an old NEW stamp set- SU Lemon Zest. Thank God I bought it last year. Otherwise I would have had nothing to hand in.

I’m glad I went back to the basics- purely stamping and punch, and recalled the simple joy.
Hope this set of ATCs is eye-pleasing to you. Thanks for stopping by and wish you a great day.


ATC Details
All stamps and punch is by Stampin Up.


 


8 comments:

  1. Great job with the theme, I love the simplicity of old school, stamp and punch. I was excited for the theme as I have a few house mouse stamps that have fruit on them and it was hard to decide which to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute ATCs!
    Love the lemons!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bg stamping and then the dimensional fruit. Turned out awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Craft Challenge Blog's February Anything Goes challenge! We hope you visit us often!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back with another DT hat on, still LOVING these! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Mix It Up Challenge Blog's February Anything Goes + Stenciling challenge! We hope you visit us often!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, MIUCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun set of cards! Love the layout and dimension! Thanks for joining us at Crafters Castle! Hugs! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done with your lemony cards Helen.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing with us at Let’s Craft and Create Challenge, hope to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...