2021/03/13

Hello Crafty Friend - White Ink Gel Press Layering Technique

Hello Artsy Friends, 

I was so inspired by WHITE INK GEL PRESS LAYERING technique demonstrated by Jennifer McGuire that I made this card.

This card is for a long-time crafty friend who is so kind to have sent me a greeting card. 

Card Details

1. Stencils (Leaf Bed and Feeling Dotty) are by Altenew.

2. Dies (Hello Crafty Friend and Heart Breeze) are by Simon Says Stamps.

Challenges to Enter

            

           

              

My favorite way to cut my image or sentiment is to use dies through die-cut machine. Why? Because it is the most effortless and simplest way. I hate fussy cutting.

The Leaf Bed stencil and Hello Crafty Friend die are both the never-before-used stuff.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous background! Your crafty friend will love it. Thanks so much for playing along with the HLS die cut challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is a beautiful card! The background is so cool!! Thank you for playing with us at the Happy Little Stampers Die Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great background for your card and fab sentiment. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fabulous die cuts you have used on this lovely card. Thak you for joining in at AYLI. SArah DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I love the way that the main panel is framed by the card base. Your gel plate layering is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...