2021/03/23

Let Today be the Start of Something New


Hi Artsy Friends,

I was inspired by Altenew Flower of the Month Social Media Challenge March Contest and made this card. The daffodils are simply layered stamping. It’s amazing that the yellow and orange daffodils do have positive and pleasant vibes. Hope the card is eye-pleasing to you.

Card Details

All stamps and dies are by Altenew.

Challenges to Enter


My favorite way to cut  is to run the die cut through diecut machine. It is effortless and a time saver.


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Daffodils on an effective background, many thanks for joining in with my 'Spring Flowers' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright and cheery flower card. Thanks for sharing at Crafting Happiness Challenges. Hope you'll link up again!
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful with the pretty flowers and wonderful dotted background!
    Thanks so much for joining in this week at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card and joining us at As You Like It Challenge! Your card makes me think of spring which is starting to show herself here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I like the daffodils. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful daffodils and layout. Thanks for sharing over at Alphabet challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful and very seasonal. I love the background too. Thanks for joining my challenge at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...