2021/04/30

Happy Mother’s Day – Creative Masking


Edited on 6/14/2021

I'm so glad to find out this card was chosen as a Top Three by Gem of a Challenge #9.  Even though I missed claiming a free Digi Image as a reward, I’m delighted for the recognition. Thanks, DT. You certainly made my day.

Hi Artsy Friends, 

Masking is one of the old-school techniques that I learned in my early stage of card-making journey. I must say it’s not my favorite because I don’t enjoy making masks which normally involves fussy cutting. Nowadays, with the help of some ready-made masks which coordinate with stamp images, I am glad to revisit it. This card is primarily inspired by Altenew Academy Creative Masking Techniques online class. Hope it’s eye-pleasing to you. Thanks for stopping by.

Card Details

All stamps, masks and embossing folder is by Altenew.

Challenges

I’m also entering to Altenew Flower of the Month Social Media Challenge April Contest – Daisy/Sunflower Daisy via Instagram (#AltenewFloweroftheMonth).
     

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! I love the dimension from the embossing folder! And the masking looks fabulous! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! The background is beautiful and so are the masked flowers.
    Lia DT SoC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such bright pretty flowers on your card!... Thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week , Nelly DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! I haven't done this technique in a long time ... thanks for inspiration! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cheerful card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really beautiful, Helen! I love your use of the cover die and colors! Thanks so much for joining the fun with Altenew Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card! Thanks for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, DT

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...