2021/05/16

Sending Happy Thoughts

Hi Artsy Friends,

I was so inspired by themes and DT artworks of some challenges that I made this card. I like what I made. Hope you like it too. Thanks for stopping by and wish you a great day ahead.

Card Details

1. Stencil is by Fresh Pink Posh. Flower die and sentiment are by Simon Says Stamp.

2. I rotated/shifted the leaf stencil for five times, i.e. five layers of distress inks for the background panel. 

3. Wink of Stella is applied on flower diecut. It’s shining and very beautiful.

Challenges to Enter

I have five layers of distress inks over the leaf stencil for the background panel.

     

I have 4 shades of Green!


3 comments:

  1. You achieved such depth in your stenciled background Helen and I love how you varied the leaf colour. Love the bold sentiment too! Such a pretty card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Helen and a lovely mix of greens too! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a cool background. I really love the way you have stenciled the background. It's a great idea to rotate it and go over it - creates a great effect. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...