2021/05/23

Stay Awesome

 


Edited on 6/5/2021

How wonderful that this card was chosen as a Top Three by The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge – Spots & Stripes. Thanks, DT. You certainly made my day.


Hi Artsy Friends,

I had a great time making this card. I did stenciling, layered stamping, heat embossing and die-cutting. I really enjoyed the process.  Hope all of us stay awesome! Thanks for stopping by and wish you a great day.

Card Details

All stamps, stencil, dies are by Altenew.

Challenges to Enter

I’d like to enter this card to the following Challenges:

     

I hope you’re able to see the black tiny splash spots on the stripe background.  

     



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful lilies and the background in contrast to the flowers looks awesome! Thank you for playing at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layered stamping on your flowers. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely to hear how much you enjoyed making this card Helen and my goodness the result is stunning! That stencilled and splattered background shows off your layered lily so perfectly. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card and beautiful fresh colour.
    Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...