2021/08/29

Thanks for Your Kindness


Edited on 9/18/2021

I’m thrilled that this card was chosen as a Top 3 Winner by Alphabet Challenge- K is for Kindness in Your Sentiment. Thanks, DTs.


Hi Artsy Friends,

I quickly made this card,  a homework of Altenew Academy’s online class – The Magic of 3D Embossing FoldersLesson Five.  I did some extra work, to stamp the Grid Background stamp on the embossing folder first before placing the cardstock, to enrich the visual effect. 

Hope it’s eye-pleasing to you. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day. 

Card Detail

Grid Background stamp is by Hero Arts. Embossing folder and sentiment stamps are by Altenew.

Challenges Entered

I chose Black/White/One Color, Female and Thank You. 


6 comments:

  1. A fabulous card adding the grid was a fantastic idea thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I think this is stunning. I love the added grid pattern. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Helen. Love the idea of adding the background stamping onto the stencil first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much gorgeous texture and I love the purples. Love the look of your stamped design on the embossing folder too. Thankyou for playing along at Watercooler Wednesday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always like flowers and these stand out beautifully nice embossing and inking and so happy you played our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    Leanne DT/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Through the Purple Haze.
    Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ TTPH

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...