2022/06/07

Thank You Envelop and Card Set – Multicolor Stenciling with Debossing


Hi Artsy Friends,

It’s time to play along with Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge again. The June Challenge Theme remains to be Anything Goes.       

For Challenge Rules and other DT’s inspirations, please check out the Challenge Blog. Please join us for the fun. I can’t wait to see what you have come up with.  

I need some quick Thank You Cards. So I challenge myself to make a set of Thank You card, consisting of Cards and matching Envelop. 

Hope my artwork is inspirational to you. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

Card Details

1. Apply various Distress Oxide Inks through Daisy Bouquet stencil on a card front panel. 

2. Run Detail Swirls debossing plate over card front panel.

3. Heat Emboss sentiment in black on card front panel.

4. Mount card front panel on a card.

5. Apply various Distress Oxide Inks through flower part of the stencil on envelop front. Voila! (All products are by Simon Says Stamp.)




1 comment:

  1. beautiful set of thank you cards, love the bright cheerful colors
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...