2022/09/05

Hope You Recover Soon – Brayered Embossing Folder


Edited on 10/16/2022

I’m so glad that this card was chosen as a Top Three by APlace to Start Challenge #092022 - ANYTHING GOES.

Hi Artsy Friends,

I made a quick card for a colleague who just went through an operation. 

Hope this bright card will warm his heart and is also inspirational to you. Thanks for stopping by and have a bright day.

Challenges Entered

I like standard A2 size cardbase shape because it’s easy and save me time to design.

I did not play with the twist.

I did not play with the optional.


6 comments:

  1. Great use of the embossing folder and that bold die sentiment. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sunburst and the large sentiment. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is bright, bold and beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful use of the EB folder!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is gorgeous. I love the texture on the background and that contrast between the black sentiment and that orange tone on the background is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous project!!! Thank you for sharing with us on the Love to Scrap Challenge blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...