2022/11/07

Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge – 2022 November Anything Goes


Hi Artsy Friends,

It’s time to play along with Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge again. The Challenge Theme is always Anything Goes.     

No matter if your artwork is CAS, Vintage or Mixed Media styles, cards, tags, art journals …, as long as it involves stencils, you’re welcomed to join. For Challenge Rules and other DT’s inspirations, please check out our Challenge Blog. I’m sure there're endless possibilities, so please do join us for the fun.

I like November because it’s the perfect time to express gratitude and I love the vibrant colors of fall. Hope my card is inspirational to you. Thanks for stopping by and have a vibrant day.


Card Details
1. Die cut a stitiched panel (Simon Says Stamp die) and apply Mixed Media Ink (Altenew) over the stencil (Altenew).
2. Deboss the card panel with Cross Stitch Canvas Die (Altenew). I’ve been addicted to this lately.

3. Layered stamping two leaves and die cut.
4. Heat emboss the sentiment in dark brown.
5. Assemble the card as shown.
Challenges Entered

I did not play with optional theme.


5 comments:

  1. I love these colours you have chosen your card is fabulous and thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, that is stunning! The brown and blue go so beautifully together.
    Thank you for sharing your card with us at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    https://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my most used stamped sets. I use the large leaf stamp and make thank you cards for brides in their colors. I have another 25 ready to be colored. Your card is beautiful. I like the addition of the background die to your stenciled background.
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! Thanks for playing along in the Altenew November 2022 Inspiration Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Helen. Love the colours.
    Thanks so much for joining us for our Anything Goes plus the option of Feeling Sketchy Challenge #189 at Let's Craft and Create for November 2022.
    We hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo
    JemLou Productions

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...