2019/06/22

Congratulations – Graduation Card for My Niece


Hi Artsy Friends,

This card is for my niece. She just graduated from  high school and is super excited for being admitted to her dream college. She will leave home. I’m sure my brother and sister-in-law might have a hard time in the beginning. She is a talented young lady with strong academic background. I wish her every success in her college journey.

I’m happy when I finished this card as I was able to play some techniques in this one-layer card. The rainbow color blending also made me delighted. Hope you like this card. Thanks for stopping by.

Card Details

1. Stamps are by Stampin’ Up (retired) and die is by My Favorite Things.
2. Dry Embossing with Thin Die and Masking Techniques are applied.


Challenges to Enter
 
   
 

10 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card, Helen. Love your rainbow, but I love all rainbow cards ;-) I admire the fact that you can still create CAS but use MM techniques. Gorgeous.
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous rainbow. Also love the dry embossed frame. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very beautiful and a fabulous use of embossing to keep your card one layer. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that's a totally fab interpretation of your chosen challenges

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing one layer creation! I adore the texture you added to this CAS stunner! Thanks for joining us at TRCC! I hope to see you again soon! Hugs! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your rainbow of colours. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. A bright and colourful creation for our true colours challenge! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the best of luck to your niece and I'm sure she will do a great job at her dream college! Your card is super cute and absolutely perfect for the occasion. Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love , love, love your CAS design! Fantastic rainbow sponged background!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Rainbow Card Challenge in June!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun card!! Thanks for playing along in the STAMPlorations CAS challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...