2019/06/24

Get Well Soon – Stenciling with Perfect Pearls again


Hi Artsy Friends,

This is my second try of Stenciling with Perfect Pearls. I tried to create an Ombre effect by applying four shades of Perfect Pearls: Forever Red, Rust, Plum and Blush. But, as you can see, the color looks the same!


Ha! I don’t mind, anyway! I enjoy playing with this almost-forgotten toy. I’ve been buried by my full-time job lately. So making CAS card is a treat for me. Hope this card is eye-pleasing to you. Thanks for stopping by.

Card Details
1. Stencil and text are by Hero Arts.
2. Wonky Frame die is by My Favorite Things.
3. Text is heat embossed in black.


Challenges to Enter
  
  
     ChallengeSympathy
     I played for the Glitz part.

6 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card, Helen! I love all the shimmer you created with Perfect Pearls and the ombre effect is stunning! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS Stenciling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Even though you didn't get the look you wanted, it is still beautiful! Thanks for joining the challenge at Creative With Stamps. Dorlene DT CWS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at Creative With Stamps this month.
    Crafy hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Thank you for joining us at Creative Cra ft Cottage Good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Helen! I'm so glad I came to visit:) You have created a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning pearlescent element, it looks so great on the black cardstock! Thank you for joining us at A Blog Named Hero

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...