2021/06/06

Happy (34th) Anniversary

Edited on 6/13/2021

I'm so glad this card was chosen as a Team Picks at Tic Tac Toe Challenge #116. Thanks, DT, what a lovely surprise.


Hi Artsy Friends,

Today is my 34th anniversary. Because of the pandemic, we can’t celebrate, no travelling, not even going to a fine restaurant to celebrate! Yet we’re grateful because we, my whole family, are all safe.  

Since I’m staying home, I challenged myself to make a masculine anniversary card for my hubby. (Masculine card is not something I'm good at.) It turned out that he loves it very much. I can see that he is deeply touched. Yay! 

Card Details

Stencil and circle die are by Simon Says Stamp, faceted heart die is by Tim Holtz and sentiment die is by Altenew. Sentiment stamp in card inside is by Papertrey Ink. The quote is romantic, isn't it?

I’d like to enter my card to the following challenges.

Challenges to Enter

I have heart, Circle and Green

     

I’ve chosen two words from the Poem, HEART and EARTH. For me Green represents earth.



9 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you both on your Anniversary - I'm just 2 years ahead of you and yes we couldn't celebrate either but like you say we are all safe. Your card is lovely - no wonder your hubby loves it - thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fiona, thanks so much for the sweet note. This is probably a year of gratitude rather than celebration as we are very blessed to have loved ones around.

      Delete
  2. Happy Anniversary! 34 years--amazing! And your card is fabulous! I love the 3-D heart element! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by and dropping me such touching words.

      Delete
  3. A fun and fabulous creation. Thanks for sharing it with us at Sweet Stampin' for our Masculine challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy, thanks for stopping by. I'm glad you like my card.

      Delete
  4. Happy Anniversary Helen! It is such a disappointment the way covid has interrupted so many plans. I can understand why your husband loved his special card! The 3D look heart really is a wonderful eye-catching main focus! Hope you can celbrate soon!!! Thanks so much for joining in over at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen, Thanks so much for the sweet note.

      Delete
  5. What a pretty card! I like the heart theme and your bold, beautiful metallic feature heart. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...