2022/02/03

XOXO- Negative Diecut Stenciling


Hi Artsy Friends,

Following my previous card, I quickly made this one. I definitely love making two background panels at once. Even though it’s a quick card, I challenged myself to make a DIY glitter paper by Glitter Ritz. I just hope you can see the pink sparkly second layer heart.

Hope it’s eye-pleasing to you. Thanks for stopping by and have a sparkly day.

Card Details 

Stencil, sentiment and die are by Altenew.

Challenge Entered

I chose Any Shape Die, Love Sentiment and Glitter.

9 comments:

  1. So pretty and colourful, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very striking and vibrant card - love the colours. Thankyou for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stencilled hearts and I can definitely see the shimmer! Gorgeous card, thankyou for playing along at Watercooler Wednesday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool stenciling!! I love your shimmery heart!! It is perfect for our "my heart beets for you" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super-fun ... love those colors ... so glad you joined our HEART beets for you Challenge at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOO great heart design, love it :) :) Thank you for joining us at International Art & Soul this fortnight. Hugs Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this yummy colors and the stencil you used is great, love the bling of your sparkly heart and the bold XOXO sentiment.
    Thank you for playing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
    XO
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. I hope you have a sparkly day too. Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...