2022/02/07

You’re Always in my Heart – Layered Stamping

Hi Artsy Friends,

Happy Chinese Lunar New Year, the Year of Tiger. 

It’s time to play along with Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge again. The February Challenge Theme remains to be Anything Goes.  

For Challenge Rules and other DT’s inspirations, please check out the Challenge Blog. Please join us for the fun. I can’t wait to see what you have come up with.  

This month I played with DIY stencil again and revisited Layered Stamping. Hope my card is inspirational to you. Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day.

Card Details

1. Die cut a card panel. Use the die cut as a stencil and apply dye inks to make two background panels at once. I used the right one for this card.

2. Stamp Sunflower Daisy and leaves using Layered Stamping Techniques. Apply Clear Wink of Stella on flower and leaves and die cut.

3. Stamp sentiment in black on radiant heart background panel. Assemble the card as shown. The sparkly daisy and leaves are just stunning.

(Stamps and dies are all by Altenew.)

Challenges Entered

I applied the color combo in my card.

I was inspired by the heart shape and the floral theme, yet I used a Daisy instead of Roses. 

I chose cards for Fabulous Friendships because I only have one true love, my hubby. He’ll go crazy if I make cards for him every day. But I have lots of friends whom I have many occasions to make cards for. LOL!

12 comments:

  1. I do love to add a little sparkle to my flowers just like you. I love how you've created the background for yours. Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful sentiment for your lovely card. Love the colors.
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card. so pretty. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope you will join us again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours - great that you used the die cut as a stencil - I forget about doing that. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Thanks for entering into my "hearts AND flowers" challenge which I am hosting for February over at Country View challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty flower and the stenciling and colors are beautiful, thanks for playing our challenge a Krafty Chicks this week, wonderful card.

    Leanne DT/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fabulous inkwork, who doesn't love Altenew?
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card and great technique!
    Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card. Love your pretty background. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card ! Thank you so much for joining us in our 'hearts & flowers' challenge over at Country View Challenges!
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful work! Thank you for joining us at INk~

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful card. A delightfully pretty background for the lovely flower.
    Thank you for joining in with our February challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...