2022/02/02

You Make My Heart Smile- Layered Stenciling

Hi Artsy Friends,

I feel stressed yet delighted during the Chinese Lunar Year Holiday period. I’m sure you know what I mean as this is similar to Christmas Holiday in western countries. It’s February and the Valentine’s Day is coming. To release my stress, I decided to make a CAS card today. 

Hope my card is eye-pleasing to you. Thanks for stopping by and have a sweet day.

Card Details

All stencil, die cuts and sentiment are by Altenew.

Challenges Entered

I chose Pink, Valentine or Heart, White.


5 comments:

  1. I love this clean and simple card design, thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely clean and simple card.

    Thanks for entering the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes my heart smile :)
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love your focal!
    Thanks for stopping by our house at 613 Avenue Create !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...